Cascade Financial offers Loss Mitigation Retention and Disposition options for our borrowers. The options have qualifying guidelines and eligibility requirements that Cascade must follow:
- Retention options are for borrowers that want to continue to live in the property.
- Examples of Retention Options:
- Loan Modification
- Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)
- Disposition options are for borrowers that are no longer interested in keeping the property or can no longer afford the property.
- Examples of Disposition Options:
- Pre-Foreclosure Sale
- Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure
For information regarding qualifying for Loss Mitigation options, please contact one of our Loan Counselors at:
- Toll Free: (866) 939-5581; or
- Email: email@example.com; or
- Fax: 480-821-6524 ATTN: Loss Mitigation
- Mailing Address:
Cascade Financial Services
ATTN: Loss Mitigation
P.O. Box 15035
Chandler, AZ 85244
Please click here for a checklist of items Cascade Financial will need to determine what Loss Mitigation Option you might qualify for.
Additional Resource for ALL borrowers:
- HUD Approved Counseling Agencies:
Additional Resource for borrowers with FHA loans: