Contact your insurance company and file a claim.
- If you need information about your current insurance company, please contact us at 866-939-5581 (please select option 2 for insurance and then option 1 for claims)
Once your claim is approved, your insurance company will send you a check made out to both you and Cascade. Sign the back of the check and mail it to:
Insurance Loss Claims
P.O. Box 520
Chandler, AZ 85244
Provide Cascade with the following so that the check can be processed:
- A copy of the insurance claim adjustor’s report.
- A signed copy of the bid from the contractor selected to repair the property damage.
- The bid must be signed and dated by both the contractor and the homeowner.
- A copy of the contractor’s W-9.
- Cascade recommends using a licensed and bonded contractor.
- The above-requested documents can be mailed to us (along with the check) at the address listed above, emailed to us at EscrowInsurance@cascadeloans.com, or faxed to us at 480-812-3334.
- For quicker processing, please include your name, loan number, and property address in all written correspondence.
- Once Cascade has received the above-requested documents, Cascade will disburse a portion of the funds to you so that repairs may begin.
- Cascade will continue to communicate and work with you while your property is being repaired.
- When repairs are almost complete, please contact Cascade’s Insurance Department at 866-939-5581 so that Cascade can schedule an inspection of the repairs.
- Cascade will contact the inspector, who will work with you to schedule a convenient time to inspect the property.
- Once the inspection is done, the inspector will provide a copy of the inspection report to Cascade.
- If the property repairs pass inspection, Cascade will disburse the remaining funds to you for payment to the contractor.
- If the insurance check is for an amount greater than the repair cost, you will receive a check for the remaining balance.
- If the repair cost exceeds the insurance check amount, you will be responsible for the difference.
- In the case of a natural disaster;