Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect:
Directly From You with your Consent: We may collect information directly from you when you fill out a form on our Site, subscribe to any newsletters or blogs we may offer, apply for a loan or submit information for a prequalification online, or make a payment or upload forms through our Site. The information we collect includes: (a) personally identifiable information such as your name, social security number or other personal identifiers; (b) contact information including landline and mobile or cellular telephone numbers, email and street or mailing address; (c) personal characteristics such as your age and gender; (d) financial information, including your income and debts; (e) information about your education and work history; and (f) payment information such as your bank account and credit or debit card numbers.
Indirectly through the Site: We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information by which you may be personally identified; information that is about you, but that does not individually identify you (through, for examples, pixels); and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details. We may collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us. We may also collect this information automatically as you navigate through our Site. The information that is automatically collected may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Sites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include statistical data and include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third Party Service Providers: We may also collect information about you from our service providers that assist us in providing financial products or services you request from us. These service providers include credit reporting agencies or bureaus, income, employment and other verification services, appraisers, payment processor(s), technology platforms and service providers, and business and marketing consultants.
Third Party Advertisers: If you choose to access, visit and/or use any third-party advertising partners’ website that may be integrated with or linked to this Site, we may receive personally identifiable information and other information about you and our computer, mobile or other device that you have made available to those third parties. You decision to visit third party advertising partner websites from our Site is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information these third-party advertising partners may make available to us by reviewing those third parties’ privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those third parties. You can find a list of our third-party advertising partners here: Advertising Partners.
All of the information we collect about you through the sources listed above is referred to in
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We primarily use the Personal Information you supply directly to use to provide you with the content and/or financial product or service you have requested. We may also use your Personal Information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
We use the Personal Information gathered indirectly through use of the Site to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
We may also use your Personal Information in any one or more of the following ways:
- To assist you in locating other companies capable of delivering products, services or information in which you may have an interest.
- To provide, support, personalize and develop our Site and our products and services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including servicing and collecting on your account.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- To respond to audits or state or federal examinations by our regulators.
Transfer of Personal Information
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to the email address specified on the promotion or by calling (800) 806-3178. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a loan prequalification, loan application, completed loan, or loan servicing.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website opt-out page and you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from those entities participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance by going to youradchoices.com or https://optout.aboutads.info/.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the California privacy forms on Cascade’s website for more information.
Please know we do not currently sell data triggering the opt-out requirements under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
We use encryption software to secure your Personal Information. Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, however, we cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Information you send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases. By using the Site you agree to assume all risk in connection with the Personal Information sent to us or collected by us when you access, visit and/or use the Site and we are not responsible for any loss of such Personal Information or the consequences thereof.
This Site is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 18. No one under age 18 is allowed to submit Personal Information through the Site.